segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011
quarta-feira, 30 de março de 2011
domingo, 30 de janeiro de 2011
When you manage a company , it is normal to look for new markets.
In the Azores, some whale watching operators promote oversea the Shark swimming activity, but:
- Does this activity sustentable for the Azorean “soft ecotourim image” and whale watching marketing ?
- Does the very special clients who book for such adrenalin experience will bring some thing economicly, socialy and environmentaly positive for the archipelago?
- Does this activity without risk for the client who want to swim with shark, what will happen in case of accident for the whole Azorean touristic industy?
- Does this activity with no risk for the people who are swimming with dolphins, I wish it will have differents zones...
- Does this activity go together with the fisherman activity ?
- Doesn’ t the Azorean authority have to supervise and maybe legalize such bussiness ?
Looking forward for your comments and to share your experience and your idea...
quarta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2011
Espaço Talassa is looking for motivated and active persons who want to join our bar/restaurant team for 2011 season.
This offer is limitate to EEC resident and the employment contracts are done under Portugueses labory legislation.
These contracts are for 2, 4 and/or 6 months from April to october 2011.We will give the priority to the candidate who are fluent in English or in German.
The salaries are base on Portuguese one, a place to stay and help regarding food are offer... and also of course the possibility to embark on our boat to meet azorean dolphins and whale.
If you are interested, please e-mail your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org